Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!!






I’ve posted a few pictures of my son Adam and I on the blog today, as this is Adam’s birthday, he is 23 today. That’s a little mind boggling for me. When I turned 23 I was in Regina in Depot, about to finish Basic Training in a month and a half and head to B.C. to start policing. I’d never been to B.C. before. My God, it doesn't seem that long ago, but its been 29 years. Enyways, happy birthday Adam. Enjoy these years, they are the best of times.

Wayne

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Indeed. Happy Birthday Adam. I can imagine how hard it is to be away from family Wayne. This is the first year my son Michael, will celebrate his birthday at his own home. He just moved out at the beginning of this month. He will be 25 on June 27th.

Of course I will be 14.5 (in native indian years) on July 1. I can't wait to become 23 to finally start enjoying my life. So enjoy your Birthday Adam.

Heba said...

Wow. Nice Mustache!