Saturday, October 4, 2008

A few more pictures from the Medal Ceremony weekend...






After our medal ceremony, we headed back to Chris' container to discus what went wrong with the order to come to attention, then Jas spotted a neighbour giving Mark Goode a haircut so he asked for one as well and Bill Kelly helped out by pointing out every single hair that she missed, we were there till 10:00 o'clock at night (okay, I'm exagerating about that), then we went for dinner and then we went to a going away party for the Australians. That was a theme party, come as your favourite rock star, some great costumes, unfortunately I wasn't wearing one of them.
And what's going on with me currently? Well I went to another karaoke party on Friday night. Sang "Stand By Your Man". Got another 00 score. I always get 00 scores. I don't think I can sing very well. Oh well, the food was really good.

No comments: